EasyQueryis extremely useful for you .NET application when you need ...
data filtering UI
an advanced search form
... or any other kind of user-friendly query builder in your application.
You can use EasyQuery
- on different platforms: ASP.NET MVC or WebForms, WPF, Windows Forms, Silverlight;
- with any database: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Access and others;
- in any kind of applications and together with other thrid-party tools:
report builders, charting components, etc.
Ad-hoc visual query designer for your apps
EasyQuery components will be a useful addition to any application or website that requires some advanced searching and/or filtering functionality.
Unlike other query builders that require users to have some knowledge about relational database concepts, tables, joins, etc., our query builder components allow you to construct a query visually: simply by assembling a phrase in natural language.
EasyQuery supports different query languages (SQL, Entity SQL, Linq, Filter expression) and all popular databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Access, Postgre SQL, etc.
Where to use EasyQuery
Our components will be very useful in almost any application where you need to search for and/or filter some data. For example, EasyQuery allows you to implement:
- A form for advanced search. Especially for the case when you need to search by many different parameters and in various combinations.
- A visual filtering panel that allows your users to build filter expressions for some DataSet or GridView in your application.
- A form which selects data for ad-hoc reporting.
- Or even a web-application for advanced web-search.
How to start?
What our users say
Robert S Hedin Charter.NET
Here we are going to show to use EasyQuery Nuget package and MVC scaffolding for creating a new form for advanced search in your web-application
How to use EasyQuery widgets to implement an user-friendly dynamic query builder on your PHP web-site