ad-hoc visual query builder for your app
Here is how a search form in your app usually looks like
More functionality with a friendly UI for advanced search.
Which would your users prefer?
Almost every application has a form or panel for advanced search and/or filtration.
Usually that form is quite ugly and difficult to use (you can see an example above).
Our components helps you to solve this problem. With EasyQuery your users get an ultimate possibility to construct any query on their own and get the data they need immediately. Believe us - they will be very grateful for this!
- Works both in desktop (WinForms, WPF) and web applications (ASP.NET, WebForms, MVC, AJAX)
- No need to know SQL or any other query language - users can construct their requests visually
- All kinds of databases are supported. SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Access, etc.
- Supports ORM solutions (like Entity Framework) as well.
How to start?
- Select an edition
- Download trial version
- Install and try to play with sample projects
- Include it into your own app
What our users say
Robert S Hedin Charter.NET