ad-hoc visual query builder for your app
Here is how a search form in your app usually looks like
More functionality with a friendly UI for advanced search.
Which would your users prefer?
EasyQuery components implement a convenient visual query builder in your application. Unlike other query builders that require from users some knowledge about relational database concept, tables, joins, etc, our solution allows to construct query visually: simply by assembling a phrase in natural language!
EasyQuery supports different query languages (SQL, Entity SQL, Linq, Filter expression) and all popular databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Access, Postgre SQL, etc.
Where to use EasyQuery
Our components will be very useful in almost any application where you need to search for and/or filter some data. For example EasyQuery allows you to implement:
- A form for advanced search, when you need to search by many different parameters and in various combinations.
- A visual filtering panel that allows your users to build filter expressions for some DataSet or GridView in your application.
- A form which selects data for ad-hoc reporting.
- Or even a web-application for advanced web-search.
How to start?
- Select an edition
- Download trial version
- Install and try to play with sample projects
- Include it into your own app
What our users say
Robert S Hedin Charter.NET
How to display filtered subsets of data in the GridView control using EasyQuery.