Korzh.com developer tools forums :: View topic - Extract hard coded string does not honor the max length
Korzh.com
home : Community forums  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  |  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Extract hard coded string does not honor the max length

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korzh.com developer tools Forum Index -> Localizer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sevenout
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Extract hard coded string does not honor the max length Reply with quote

In the project settings there is a place to specify the max constant length. When you use the Extract Hard Coded Strings utility, the resource names that are generated do not use that setting as the max length. For example, I have the max length set to 80. When I scan for strings the generated resource names usually max out at a length of 21. Is this a bug or is there some other reason I don;t know about? I am new to Localizer so I could be doing something wrong.

Also, it would be nice if there was an easy way to extract the strings into the same unit the strings were extracted from or to give the generated resource name a prefix with the unit name so it is easier to tell which strings go with which unit. Any advice?

Thanks
Scott
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korzh.com developer tools Forum Index -> Localizer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: