- Makes any Delphi project multilingual in 15-20 minutes.
- One .exe file - many supported languages.
- On-the-fly language switching.
Localizer is a set of Delphi wizards and components which make your applications really multilingual and helps you to translate
your programs to other languages.
It can work with any string resources in your project: properties of components on the forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and the messages from third-party packages. The support for additional languages can be added without recompilation of the project, even by your "end users".
Localizer is compatible with all Delphi or C++ Builder versions starting from 6.0 and higher (including the latest Delphi XE4). Version 3.x of Localizer can be used with Delphi 3-5 as well.
- One .EXE file - many supported languages. Additional languages can be added without recompilation.
- Localizer can use both standard resource DLLs or special "language files" to store localized resources.
- It does not require you to create a project group with many sub-projects (as in ITE).
- Freely distributed utility - Language Manager - allows you to separate the development process from the translation.
- Requires minimum addition of code or does not require it at all. So your application size does not actually grow.
- Localizer does not change your project: no additional components on the forms, function calls instead of your string constants and so on. You can compile you project without Localizer installed and it will work fine.
- Processes resourcestring section.
- Translates VCL and any third-party tool/package resources.
- Easy to start: you can test how it works on your existing project immediately after installation of Localizer.
- Language Repository helps you to store translations and reuse them in the future.
- Supports all third-party components and packages (like FastReports, DevExpress, TurboPower, ElPack, RX, etc.).
- Easy switching from Borland's ITE (Integrated Translation Environment).
What our users say
« Overall I have had very good success using your product. I feel that it is easy to use, and it has made the localization process go smoothly. If anything, I would say that it is under-priced for what it does. » Jeff Hartman Artistic Automation